Belleville, ON, November 27
Featured Guest speakers & Topics:
- Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canadian Agriculture Human Resource Council on Improving farm success through knowledge & skills improvement;
- Mary Carver , ON Home Economics Association on a Call for improved food literacy;
- Pat Learmonth of Farms at Work talking about Farm succession outside of the family;
- Marcus Mitchell of Bonnefield explaining farmland lease financing alternatives;
- Paul Reeds of ON soil & Crop Improvement Association on the Growing Forward 2 programs that can help your farm clients;
- Charlie Forman offering the story of the Forman Farms' Human Resource management success;
- Don Shaughnessy of The Protectors Group will follow the trail of where the wealth goes.
Saskatoon, SK: January 7 & 8, 2015
The Sheraton Cavalier
in conjunction with Saskatchewan Young Ag Entrepreneurs
Master of Ceremonies: Tom Button, Editor, Country Guide Magazine
Opening Remarks: Chair SYA: Jeff Prosko Chair CAFA: Amanda Hammell
Eric Mickeels, U of SK - What Drives Innovation in Agricultural Systems
Dr. Wilf Keller, Ag West Bio Inc. - A Catalyst for Saskatchewan's Economy
Marcus Mitchell, Bonnefield - Farmland Lease Financing
Tina Varughese, t Works Inc. - Ctrl-Alt-Del -- Give the (Re)Boot to Work-Life Balance
Farm Advisors Panel: Where are we going in the Next 5 Years?
Chris Corbett, FarmLink Marketing Solutions, Melfort, SK
Lance Stockbrugger, CA, Regina, SK
Mike Armstrong, Investment Advisor, Richardson GMP, Saskatoon, SK
R.J. (Bob) Evans, P. Ag., Buchanan, SK
Glen Lekach, LLB, Miller Thomson, LLP, Regina, SK
Thursday, January 8
Lance Stockbrugger: Succession Planning from a Financial Perspective
Tim Nerbas, NRG Farms -- Sustainability -- The Agronomics & Economics
Clayton Rempel, Clayton Air Service -- Precision Aerial Applications: The Science & Economics
Lunch Speaker: Rob Saik, Agri-Trend: It's Getting Btter All the Time!
See the agenda here.