CAFA's Calendar of Events www.cafanet.com/Home/CalendarEvents.aspx.
Conference sponsorship benefits for your firm: Click here.
CURRENT, CONNECTED & CERTIFIED
Where will we be in 2014-2015
Lethbridge, AB: October 2 - Lethbridge Lodge
Click here for AGENDA & REGISTRATION.
- Master of Ceremonies: Glenn Dogterom, YPM LLP
- Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Cdn. Agriculture Human Resource Council -- Growing Skills to Harvest Potential
- Marcus Mitchell, Bonnefield - Farmland Lease Financing
- Dr. Dan Heaney, RandomCross Consulting -- Farming 4R Land
- Melanie Benn, The Positive Culture Company -- Keeping it Positive: The Basics of Positive Facilitation
- Mark Gottselig, Global Ag Risk Solution -- Production Cost Insurance
- Nolan Joghnson, Huckvale Wilde Harvie McLennan Law Office - Managing the Risk of Farm Liability
- Trevor Tamke & Mark Ritchie, MNP LLP -- Tax Issues for Producers Selling into the US and Tips and Traps for US (Dual) Citizens Farming in Canada.
Brockville, ON: October 23 -- Convention Centre
An Interactive & Engaging Session Planned!
Click here for the AGENDA.
- Theresa Wever - Master of Ceremonies
- Daphne McGuffin & Jeff Noble, SuccessCare -- Two interactive workshops on the 3 types of capital
- Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canada Agricultural Human Resource Council: Growing Skills to Harvest Potential
- Charlie Forman, Forman Farms -- Building on Success
- Don Shaughnessy, Protectors Group
Click here for the REGISTRATION FORM.
Niverville, MB: November 20 --Niverville Heritage Centre
Saskatoon, SK: January 7 & 8, 2015
in conjunction with Saskatchewan Young Ag Entrepreneurs
Master of Ceremonies: Tom Button, Editor, Country Guide Magazine
Opening Remarks: Chair SYA: Jeff Prosko Chair CAFA: Amanda Hammell
Eric Mickeels, U of SK - What Drives Innovation in Agricultural Systems
Dr. Wilf Keller, Ag West Bio Inc. - A Catalyst for Saskatchewan's Economy
Marcus Mitchell, Bonnefield - Farmland Lease Financing
Tina Varughese, t Works Inc. - Ctrl-Alt-Del -- Give the (Re)Boot to Work-Life Balance
Farm Advisors Panel: Where are we going in the Next 5 Years?
Chris Corbett, FarmLink Marketing Solutions, Melfort, SK
Lance Stockbrugger, CA, Regina, SK
Mike Armstrong, Investment Advisor, Richardson GMP, Saskatoon, SK
R.J. (Bob) Evans, P. Ag., Buchanan, SK
Glen Lekach, LLB, Miller Thomson, LLP, Regina, SK
Thursday, January 8
Lance Stockbrugger: Succession Planning from a Financial Perspective
Tim Nerbas, NRG Farms -- Sustainability -- The Agronomics & Economics
Clayton Rempel, Clayton Air Service -- Precision Aerial Applications: The Science & Economics
Red Deer, AB: February 5, 2015 -- Black Knight Inn
Guelph, ON: February 19 -- Holiday Inn
Woodstock, ON: June 4 -- Quality Inn