Upcoming Events Niverville, MB: November 20 --Niverville Heritage Centre
Show your firm's support of better farm advice by sponsoring a conference. Get your name and association with farm advice out there!
Click here for the Sponsorship Benefits Package.
CURRENT, CONNECTED Conferences 2014-2015
Master of Ceremonies: Les Kletke
David Richardson, VP RBC Royal Bank: Economic Outlook
Art Stacey & Paul Brett, TDS Law: Liability Risk Management
Reena Nerbas: Choose your words
Tom Eisenhauer, Bonnefield: Farmland Lease Financing
Ryan Bauman: Global Ag Risk Solutions -- Production Cost Insurance
Jerry Lupkowski, MNP: Cost of Production
Click here for the agenda.
Click here to register.
Belleville, ON, November 27
Featured Guest speakers & Topics:
- Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canadian Agriculture Human Resource Council on Improving farm success through knowledge & skills improvement;
- Mary Carver , ON Home Economics Association on a Call for improved food literacy;
- Pat Learmonth of Farms at Work talking about Farm succession outside of the family;
- Marcus Mitchell of Bonnefield explaining farmland lease financing alternatives;
- Paul Reeds of ON soil & Crop Improvement Association on the Growing Forward 2 programs that can help your farm clients;
- Charlie Forman offering the story of the Forman Farms' Human Resource management success;
- Don Shaughnessy of The Protectors Group will follow the trail of where the wealth goes.
Saskatoon, SK: January 7 & 8, 2015
The Sheraton Cavalier
in conjunction with Saskatchewan Young Ag Entrepreneurs
Master of Ceremonies: Tom Button, Editor, Country Guide Magazine
Opening Remarks: Chair SYA: Jeff Prosko Chair CAFA: Amanda Hammell
Eric Micheels, U of SK - What Drives Innovation in Agricultural Systems
Dr. Wilf Keller, Ag West Bio Inc. - A Catalyst for Saskatchewan's Economy
Marcus Mitchell, Bonnefield - Farmland Lease Financing
Tina Varughese, t Works Inc. - Ctrl-Alt-Del -- Give the (Re)Boot to Work-Life Balance
Farm Advisors Panel: Where are we going in the Next 5 Years?
Chris Corbett, FarmLink Marketing Solutions, Melfort, SK
Lance Stockbrugger, CA, Regina, SK
Mike Armstrong, Investment Advisor, Richardson GMP, Saskatoon, SK
R.J. (Bob) Evans, P. Ag., Buchanan, SK
Glen Lekach, LLB, Miller Thomson, LLP, Regina, SK
Thursday, January 8
Lance Stockbrugger: Succession Planning from a Financial Perspective
Tim Nerbas, NRG Farms -- Sustainability -- The Agronomics & Economics
Clayton Rempel, Clayton Air Service -- Precision Aerial Applications: The Science & Economics
Rob Saik, Agri-Trend: It's Getting Btter All the Time!
See the agenda here.
Registration Form Here.
Red Deer, AB: February 5, 2015 -- Black Knight Inn
Peter Boys, Master of Ceremonies
Kim Good, Miistakis Institute
Marcus Mitchell, Bonnefield
Marty Daalder, Cargill
Brad Rabiey, The Carbon Farmer
Herman Simons, MNP LLP
Cherie Copithorne-Barnes, CL Ranches
Paul McLaughlin, Turning Point Law
NEW DATE! Focus on Farm Women: Guelph, ON: February 26 -- Holiday Inn
Matt Setzkorn, Ontario Farmland Trust
Sherri Grosz, Mennonite Foundation
Norman Ragetlie, Rural Ontario Institute
Daphne McGuffin SuccessCare Program
Coralee Foster, BDO Canada
Robin-Lee Norris, Miller Thomson LLP
Woodstock, ON: June 4 -- Quality Inn